Re: [ga] Essay on ICANN

Michael and all,

  Very nice essay Michael.  I liked it allot.  However it really doesn't

tell us anything that most of us don't already know.  Nor does it
provide
any real insight that might solve some of the problems with making the
transition to private competitive based internet.

  Your idea of a "Contract with the Internet" is what the "White Paper"
is supposed to be, yet we have seen that the ICANN (Initial?) Interim
board has ignored or misinterpreted the White Paper time and time again.

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> I have a modest proposal....
>
> http://www.icannwatch.org/archives/essays/932650853.shtml
>
> --
> A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@law.tm
> U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
> +1 (305) 284-4285  |  +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  http://www.law.tm
>                     -->   It's hot here.   <--

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com