Re: [ga] mailing lists and working groups.

Joop,

The fact that I am the contact person for wg-c has been publisized several
times in this list. You can still go and ask something from the DNSO
voluntary secretariat, whom, as you well know, is on holiday, but nothing
will happen at this point. You can go and  ask anybody else you want, with
exactly the same result.

In the other hand, you can ask me, and be put in the list right away. I do
need a direct request from you to put you in the list, I don't want
complaints about putting in the list people who have not officially
requested it. After you request it, you will be in the list before 24 hours
have passed by.

Rick has not yet requested to be put in the list, and therefore he is not
in the list.

In reference to work behind closed doors... the lists of the WG are
publically archived in the DNSO website. Anybody who has an interest in the
process can check them out.

Javier