Re: [ga] Majordomo results (fwd)

I'm sorry, but your note was too terse for me to parse confidently.

Which "this" do you refer to? Something about list management?  In that
case, no. Something about the substance of my long post?  In that case,
yes.

If you mean should we have an ongoing discussion about ADR as it happens,
I guess if we get to that, we should, but that's not my primary concern
this week.

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Randy Bush wrote:

> > This is odd: why should a mailing list for public comments
> >
> > 1) have moderated subscriptions
> > 2) require subscription to make postings rather than accept them from the
> > public (my postings to this list seem to have vanished into the ether...)
>
> anti-spam.  pretty standard stuff.
>
> were you thinking of putting this in the dispute resolution process?
>
> randy

                    -->   It's hot here.   <--