Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:17:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Majordomo@dnso.org
To: froomkin@law.miami.edu
Subject: Majordomo results

--

>>>> subscribe comments-wipo
Your request to Majordomo@dnso.org:

	subscribe comments-wipo "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@law.miami.edu>

has been forwarded to the owner of the "comments-wipo" list for approval.
This could be for any of several reasons:

    You might have asked to subscribe to a "closed" list, where all new
	additions must be approved by the list owner.

    You might have asked to subscribe or unsubscribe an address other than
	the one that appears in the headers of your mail message.

When the list owner approves your request, you will be notified.

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "comments-wipo-approval@dnso.org".

Thanks!

Majordomo@dnso.org