[ga] FW: Name.Space.Info: Some Root Operators Refuse to Sign on to ICANN/DOC Project

For the amusement of all,

This is very relevent to this group becasue it is all about the
root-zone here.

On a more serious note, this is one of the problems with this entire
political structure. It always assumed status quo wrt the
root-operators. That is a dangerous thing to assume about volunteers,
that are donating their own resources, as I and many other have pointed
out before. Simply put, one can not demand anything from those in that
circumstance. They will, rightfully, tell you to PUAR. They have no
incentive to sign the CRADA. Were I them, I wouldn't sign on either.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, CEO
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://www.mhsc.com/
mailto://rmeyer@mhsc.com