[ga-watchdog]

RE: [ga-watchdog] Re: Your request for Voting Registry

I agree with Alexander.
There is a bunch of self-proclaimed "independent countries", Sealand is one
of them, but there is also the "Principato di Seborga" (somewhere in NW
Italy close to the French border), another one, whose name now escapes me,
is in Australia in the middle of nowhere.
I agree with the decision of the Secretariat to stick to the official list
of the UN Statistic Division.
Regards
Roberto

--