[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] Vote by the GA - preferences for a Chair and an Alternate Chair

Dear Andy,

The DNSO.ORG logs do not show any application from you sent to
    ga-voting@dnso.org

All appliactions are acknowledged with a template as the one
below, with ACK time.

But mistakes happen -- if you could provide me a copy
of your application, or our ACK, I would be grateful.

DNSO Secretariat
NB. I have also checked record of former votes --
    ballots b01, b02 and b03 -- you were not on electorate
    lists at the corresponding time.

--
Subject: Acknowledge-DNSO-GA-voting-registry

 Dear DNSO General Assembly Member,

 processed and the following entry added:
  FirstName         :
  LastName          :
  Country           :
  City (OPTIONAL)   :
  Company (OPTIONAL):
  Constituency (OPT):
  Email (NOT PUBLIC):

 If for any reason in the future you need to modify your entry,
 please reply to this message quoting it entirely and provide
 appropriate corrections.

 The roster of the DNSO GA voting registry is available
 on line in http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/rosterindex.html

 Thank you for your participation in the DNSO work.

 DNSO Secretariat

 [ ACK generated Fri Mar 30 18:02:41 2001 MET DST ]
--

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-watchdog/Arc00/maillist.html