[ga-udrp]

[ga-udrp] Transferability

Dear Concerned,

It has come to my attention that over 200 of the ccTLDs restrict
transfer of domain names.  I have proposed to a few that they remove
such restriction with the caveat that the transfer go through the nic
and any value added be taxed appropriately.  I believe that this will
help to create ISOs (International Standards) for domain names and help
us avoid some nasty businesses coming up.

I am sure there are pitfalls to this logic and believe that an
Internation UDRP would be best suited to handle the issue.  I have a
very thick skin so please criticize liberally as this thought is only in
incubation a may well be aborted if improper.

Sincerely,
Eric

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-udrp@dnso.org list.