[ga-udrp]

[ga-udrp] RE: [process2] Re: [ga] Some other ideas about the questions... [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

At 12:31 PM -0400 2/7/01, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Marilyn et al:
>
>My research center at Syracuse University just received
>funding support from the Markle Foundation to continue
>quantitative tracking of UDRP decisions.
>
>The first report was published in November 2000 and
>presented at the ICANN Marina del Rey meeting.
>http://dcc.syr.edu/roughjustice.pdf
>
>We have since input much more extensive and richer data
>and will produce a new report by October.

Of course, we won't be able to get a full picture of what has _really_
happened until researchers are allowed access to the complaints and

Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?
We could ask ICANN to send WIPO a clue, but do they have any to spare?
Get active: http://www.tldlobby.com
--
This message was passed to you via the ga-udrp@dnso.org list.