[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

To Joop and all: We have all been posing great questions and some of us
attempting to answer them, but that probably won't get the job at hand done.
IMO, we need to discuss the list presented at the task force website, if
Danny can repost the link please, that the Representatives from the
different groups know will be on the table.

Many of those are reflected in the questions we have listed here. If we
first come to an agreement or consensus on answers to those issues that are
representative of the GA Membership, then the GA Representative will have a
guideline to work with in those discussions.

Once that is done, we can add to the list and bring more subjects to the
table we agree should be asked about and worked on. But IMO we need to start
with their list to be sure our representative is at least prepared for those
issues.

With the time it takes to come to a consensus here, we may only have the
time to address the ones already listed.

Picking a Representative for the GA isn't about that person's views on those
issues. It's about what views the GA wishes him/her to relay to the Task
Force.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic