[ga-udrp]

[ga-udrp] Endorsement of Jeff and Chris

These men are awesome.  It is a shame they cannot both serve. I went
back a full year into the archive and found they both are men of extreme
integrity.  I mean they are men with conviction that will not bow.  Whoa
pull the reins in, these guys are all that and more. They epitomize
saying what you mean and meaning what you say.  I looked up responses to
them in places as diverse as WGs and At large and they always stand out
amoung those who will not sway with the winds of time.  Both these guys
walk the walk and talk the talk.

Danny I believe that you could put both these men up for vote and they
would be hammered by the nay sayers but they represent the best and the
brightest, with integrity that the GA has to offer. I beg of thee not to
bend as a willow but act as an oak, stand tall and appoint one of these
two men to take it to it.

I say this with full conviction;  they represent and will do proud by
all dotcommoners.

Sincerely,
Eric

--