[ga-udrp]

[ga-udrp] Fw: Regional Consultative Meeting on WIPO-2

From: David Lindsay <d.lindsay@law.unimelb.edu.au>
To: Patrick Corliss <patrick@corliss.net>
Thu, 31 May 2001 12:00:14 +1000
Subject: Re: Regional Consultative Meeting on WIPO-2

Hi Patrick,

Last weeks' WIPO meeting went very well . . .

Here is some information regarding events I have organised. If you are in
Melbourne, you might be interested in the Francis Gurry seminar, as he has
primary responsibility for the WIPO domain name process.

The Centre for Media, Communications and IT Law at The University of
Melbourne is pleased to present two forthcoming seminars that may be of
interest to members. . .

29 June 2001: Establishing a Regulatory Framework for Promoting Optimal
Investment in Telecommunications Infrastructure.

3 July 2001: Intellectual Property in the Knowledge Economy, presented by Dr
Francis Gurry, WIPO.

Further information regarding the seminars is attached to this e-mail.

We would be grateful if you could inform relevant members . . . of these
forthcoming events.

Kind Regards,

David Lindsay
Research Fellow