[ga-sys]

[ga-sys] Structure

We have had some very big input on this issue throughout the day on the
blog and ICANNWATCH and the lists supported by ICANN.

I first want to give thanks to all members who contribute to making such
information freely available.

Now let us take a completely fresh look at SOs.

They are doing very well.  They support the organizations they work
under.  Especially if you conclude that domain name support organization
means to support controllers of domain names.

I think they do a wonderful job.

But I wonder if they should not be doing a different Job.  What is a
domain name after all?

Structure and systems are a good place for tabala rosa.

Sincerely,
Eric

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.