[ga-sys]

[ga-sys] Re: [ga] Who Owns ICANN

Dear Mr. Harris,

I hope that by your pleasant response to a radical such as myself you have not
damaged your reputation ;-}

Indeed it would appear that these are outstanding contributors to the world of our
internet.  So I wonder why it is that their names have surfaced during my inquiries
into the ownership of ICANN.

There is a Statement of Officers required by the Secretary of State of California
but I am told there is not one on file for ICANN.  Can someone please enlighten me
as to who our treasurer and secretary are in ICANN.  Certainly a direct public
request to those officers will answer the question as to who owns ICANN.

Thank you,

Eric