[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] the Euro v. Americas issue on privacy plus

Thanks William,

I gather from your deleted portion from this response that there is a polarization and
us plywogs political types are merely feeding on it for ulterior motives. So those of
us in the soon to be IDNH get trashed because of it.
Life certainly ain't fair.

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello Eric,

> Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, Joanna  :)  I respect we
> disagree on this, and if you want to post to the list to dispute my
> assessment, for others, by all means do, but if the only reason is to
> convince me otherwise, save the bytes  :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh

This above statement is one well worth noting and should probably be sent over to work
on consensus.  It highlights an entrenched position without willingness to listen.  It
would be easy to condemn but that gets us nowhere if the speaker is a member of the
group. Normally we could use a buddy system with a new member of the group - or even
one willing to listen but not here. So in building consensus how do we deal with this
type of position.

1. Recognize that they are outside the possible scope.
2. Totally ignore and not worry.
3. Fight with them and cause more problems.
4.Try to get them to engage.
5. kick them off.

Sincerely,
Eric