[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] Territorial approach to privacy issues $$

As far as getting U.S. law changed I think we return full circle back to
getting millions of people educated. (Wouldn't it be ironic to mine some
whois databases in order to get email, fax and phone numbers to spam
people to get them to become educated and involved in the issue.)
I believe we also have a States Rights problem here in the U.S..
$$$$$ Would you form a consortium of privacy rights groups in order to
obtain enough to launch a campaign?

Sincerely,