[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] Territorial approach to privacy issues

I really cannot see why that we can do this privacy issue on a region or country
basis, if as has been proposed the U.S. policy is just horrible let the market
decide.  This does not mean I agree with the current heavily weighted in favor
of the IP lawyers model I just wonder if it should not be handled by market
forces.  When I obtain the dotUS ccTLD it will most assuredly be handled with a
more reasonable UDRP and a great deal more privacy, and that is why they will
give me the contract.

Eric

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.