[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] British Privacy Laws

Your points are being well fleshed out here Joanna, (let us assume for the point of
arcane slogan outreach building the following)
1. I was of the bland notion that 90 something percent of us want only a contact point
of reference in the Whois Data bases. 2. There are three schools which want to fight
against this notion; a. marketing list type spammer folks, b. IP trademark type power
hungry politician buyers, and lastly c. "police".  (Thanks to Mr. Williams I followed
EU-COE developments on the issue in no small part on icann-euro.  I also helped my
father write an AMA type draft attacking Clintons privacy medical records law, which
went to far so that public health officials were hamstrung in preventing or slowing
epidemics. so I am aware of the complexity in such matters) Back to the point;

We really do need some KISS here so that we may reach the people most negatively
impacted by what you have labeled my country's position. I look forward to working
with you to develop a positive outreach on this issue.

Eric

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.