[ga-sys]

Re: [ga-sys] Privacy sites

I thought everyone was upset because of the unsolicited email, mail, faxes,
and phone calls.

Is this posting about Evil Cookies another privacy issue or is it to be
lumped into unsolicited junk we receive because we're alive and participating?

I do hope it is a separate issue.  Ever since the advent of cookies,
Internet Browsers have been in Complete Control of denying or accepting
"Cookies".  Either set your FREE or Paid For Internet Browser to accept
them or do not.

There are no policies needed in this arena.

It is rude to use "Cookies" for the purpose of collecting data in
situations other than OPT-IN.  I recommend those offended by the use of
"Cookies" configure their preferences to suit their opinions and needs.  If
anyone needs help configuring their browser, give me a call.

:)