[ga-sys]

RE: [ga-sys] Global Move to Upgrade -- Internet Protocol version 6, or IPv6.

Larger population uses IPv6 and ARIN is already registering IPv6 addresses.
IOW, the logistical support for IPv6 is already in place.

However, the point remains that ISPs are not moving either direction. Either
one changes all the existing negotiated positions. Also, I'd like to see an
existing IPv8 stack. Where's the code?

I run Win2k, Caldera Linux, AIX, and Solaris (but, mostly standardized on
3com 3C905 LAN cards). Whatever I use, has to run on all of those platforms.
I have an IPv6 stack for all of the previously mentioned.