[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: (Fwd) Re: [ga] GA/DNSO Funding Issues

Methinks you are our friend Dr. Lovell,

Us dotcommoners are in need greatly of access.  Thank you for your caring.

We do not judge but beg.  We are not mighty but in our collective wisdom
smart.
Please keep us in your thoughts as we pray for your divine guidance from
our oppression.

Eric

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.