[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: [ga] Proposal for moving forward

I agree with Roeland and Bill.

Other reasons why it is not reasonable to expect the Chair to be capable of
determining consensus on a substantive issue without a vote are:-

1. He/she is not a mind reader and not everybody on the voting roster voices
their opinion on the mailing list.

2. The passage or not of a Motion should not rely upon one person's opinion,
however emminent that person may be.

As a mark of respect to those who supported the spirit and intent of
Patrick's motion, I am sending this response to the ga-rules list.

Regards,
Joanna

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.