[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Post Counter

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> If the Secretariat would add a

> header to every email sent to the list (replacing
> originalsender@domain.com with the actual poster's address of course)
> it would be trivial for a "Post Counter" to be run, which counts the
> number of posts from each sender.  This could be used to generate an
> automatic "warning" to the sender, thus providing a disincentive to
> further posts beyond the limit.

Excellent idea here -- you quite often come up with some pretty good
stuff! (Um, but sometimes not.)

> Of course, under our present situation, I think the best solution is
> to remove the limits, and then to recall the Chair and Co-Chair since
> they are not answering the calls for their resignations.

But on this, well, now! Maybe they think they don't need to resign
because of one request from one person? I myself don't think they
need to.

Bill Lovell

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.