[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Re[2]: [ga] Motion to the Chair

<SNIP>

|> If fact, I think the most appropriate action at this time is for the
|> Chair to lift ALL posting limits.
|>
|> Seconds?

I certainly agree with this.  I had not been following the lists for the
last week being engaged on personal business of a higher priority.  When I
started reading the lists tonight I realised it was pointless in reading
anything over a few days old as I would not be able to reply to them except
in a staged delayed way or by expending unnecessary time attempting to load
them all into five postings which would most likely result in my hitting
the size restrictions for posts.

The limits are not conducive to participation.  The posting limit strangles
participation.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch

PS...I will try to pick up from this point forward.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.