[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Fwd: Re: The real reason the rules don't work.....

Dear Mr. Svensson,

First of all thank you for your hard work and careful analysis which you
perform as a monitor.

As is obvious this is not a constituency and therefor banning by popularity
is not appropriate.  I have yet to see evidence that anything is broke at
input and participation levels.  Please review the output from the WGs
regarding outreach and education.  By in large participation and production
is not hampered by flame wars or crude and rude and lascivious comments.
Participation and production are harmed by two factors and them alone; 1.
efficacy: grown peoples will not waste their time on something which
achieves no result and, 2. Language.

Thank you,
Eric