[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] SABOT

Hello Patrick,

Thursday, July 05, 2001, 4:38:56 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Hi Thomas

>> In either of these case, I don't thinkt here is any need to start
>> bothering the ga list with public notes about Jefsey's behaviour. We
>> all see what he does, and make our own judgements about it.

> I suspect that many people are not fully aware of the list dynamics.

Meaning that you think that if you post it publicly that Jefsey isn't
conforming to your demands, as Alt-Chair, you are hoping that you will
get public support that will apply pressure on Jefsey to conform to
your demands.

That isn't happening, clearly.

So either you drop your little campaign, or you decide if you can do
the job and learn to live with your petty little demands not being
acceded to by every list member, and if not, then you step down.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

--