[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Re: Consensus

Me Too.

Just kidding!

If you need a definition of consensus Just look at the butchered post below.  For more on
the concept as we get ready to critique Bill's flow chart
http://www.decpoint.com/pubcon.html.
It is important to keep in mind the main reason for developing these rules for building
consensus is that if they are followed ligitimacy cannot be denied. Let's make sure that
we don't get so carried away with them as to make violation of the rules punishable. Had
a friend do a search of our local newspaper the other day and transparency was in it over
one hundred times. As one can see reviewing the Auerbach diary transparency is required
for percieved legitimacy. But for consensus it is often useful to have private
discussions where issues may be discussed without inflaming others passion. (the Brown
Act is good reading on this)

Sincerely,
Eric

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Bill and all,
>
> William S. Lovell wrote:
>
> > Eric:
> >
> > You are too, too, kind! :-)

(I left that part in for selfish reasons)

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.