[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] The flow chart

Eric:

You may have seen my note back to William X. Walsh. Everyone is invited
to help out on the flow chart as soon as we get a rough draft posted,
and with
the URL posted in these august pages so that everyone can see it and
comment.

(Flow charts, however, do not ordinarily include much in the way of
discussion; they are quite mechanical. But we'll see what we can do --
they do often have a corresponding glossary in which the terms of the
chart are defined.)

(This is a response to a recent post of yours in which you had offered
to help,
which post had more addressees than Carter has pills, and my email
program
balked at doing a Reply All.)

Bill

--
Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.