[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive.
|> > This URL also contains previous email discussions for your review.

|>  Sorry, try again.  This forum is not taking any more subscribers.
Typical
|>  ICANN operation... BAD!

Try http://www.atlargestudy.org/cgi/forum_mj.cgi

There is no indication subscriptions will not be accepted and I do know for
a fact that subscriptions were still being accepted earlier in the month.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.