[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

To add your views to the on-line forum, send them in an email to
forum@atlargestudy.org, and in about 20 minutes they will appear on the
ALSC on-line forum webpage at http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive.
This URL also contains previous email discussions for your review.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.