[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

Beautiful, Joanna!  :-)

Bill Lovell

Joanna Lane wrote:

> on 6/22/01 9:43 PM, Dassa at dassa@dhs.org wrote:
> > There are other forums such as the AtLarge for people who have no wish to
> > assume the responsibility of educating themselves to a level that will be
> > of benefit to the GA, or who wish to participate at a different level.
> >
> > Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.
>
> Please point me to the At Large forum.
>
> Regards,
> Joanna
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.