[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: [ga] Posting Rules - Call for a VOTE

  • To: ga-rules@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga-rules] Re: [ga] Posting Rules - Call for a VOTE
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:20:17 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga-rules@dnso.org

First motion and standard vote requested by our Chairs!!!! Yet not
acknowledged.

On 11:29 17/06/01, Patrick Corliss said:
>(a)    The [ga-rules] mailing list was set up to provide a forum for the
>discussion of list rules, protocols and procedural issues and should be used
>for that purpose.
>(b)    The [ga-rules] mailing list is not needed.  All issues relating to
>list rules, protocols and procedural issues should be discussed on the main
>[ga] mailing list.
>(c)    Don't know, don't care or don't think it makes any difference.
>
>Note.  People who are fed up with GA discussion about lists should vote (a).
>Could I ask members to indicate their preference for (a), (b) or (c)?

Trahison! This is to reduce the number of allowed posts a day!  Fight to
support ga-rules against Patrick's effort to kill our beloved
sub-lists!   "sub-lists" are a convenient way to send as many posts you
want a day. You post anywhere and Patrick is kind enough to repost it to
his determined "right" place. Anyway, whatever the sub-list you may chose
there will be many people telling you you were wrong and reposting your
mail...

My response?

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.