[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] GA CHAIR DUTYS/RESPONSIBILITIES

Danny, Roberto and Harald we need some definition here.  What we need
are clearly defined objective requirements for our Chair.  We need some
some general powers and some specific powers.  We also need some
restrictions.  And a method to enforce all of them.

1.    The power to enforce all duly adopted rules of the GA within the
GA.
2.    The power to act and sign for the GA.
3.    The duty and power to represent the GA in all matters concerning
the BoD and NC.
4.    The restriction to?
5.    The payment of?

We must give fair and proper authority to our commander and chief so
that he/she can walk and talk with authority which the grave
responsibility of office requires.

Any combined and seperate wisdom in these matters is and will be greatly
appreciated by your fellow netizens.

Sincerely,

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.