[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Problems With Servers & Other Mishaps

It looks like Roeland Meyer might be having problems with his server as I
have received 200 returned mails in the past day or so.  Normally I would
wait week before discontinuing sending emails by notifying the DNSO
Secretariat.  I am not sure what action she then takes or even whether she
is getting copies of this returned mail on her own account.

However, I feel that a wait of a week is unduly long when the volumes are
quite high from just one subscriber.  Add one or two others and it becomes a
waste of bandwidth.

I would ask, therefore, what would be an appropriate time to wait?  I have
suggested three days to the DNSO Secretariat but have not received any
feedback.

I can easily unsubscribe Roeland Meyer myself but would rather not take
preciptate action in such a short time.  Has anyone got any suggestions?

Regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.