[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Mailing List Management

Hi Erica

> Procedures are needed so that people requiring the creation of new lists
> are aware of the information they should provide to the tech responsible
> for creating new lists and not put the onus on the Secretariat or tech
support
> to spend time chasing up the information.

It's disapproving comments like that that will add to the time we all spend
explaining ourselves.  Where do you get this information?  Don't bother to
answer.

It's also as wishy-washy as I've ever heard.  It's truly a bureaucrat's soft
"feel good" remark.  What sort of procedures would you expect to implement?
Should Elisabeth spend her time constructing such procedures?

Would you suggest sending a newly elected Chair and Alt Chair on a course on
mailing list management?  Has Elisabeth been on such a course?  Does she
need to?

Please don't wind me up, Erica.

Regards
Patrick

PS    And now that we've got the lists would you mind using them ?