[ga-roots] .eu pre-registration available through Internic.co.uk
- To: ga-roots <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ga-roots] .eu pre-registration available through Internic.co.uk
- From: Joanna Lane <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:39:07 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Does this mean ICANN has approved .eu already, or is the EU going ahead with
it's own root?
Internic is now taking Pre-Registrations for .eu domain names.
Cost: £30+vat (£35.25) UK Pounds for Pre-Registration Admin Fees. Once the
Domain Name has been Pre-Registered in our list NO Refund of admin fees will
be payable by Internic Ltd. Registration fee of £69+vat (£81.08)
UK Pounds charged 30-90 day's prior to the Registration Process
If Registration is successful this fee will cover
ALL costs for the Domain name for two (2) years. If Registration is
unsuccessful this fee WILL be FULLY refundable 30-90 day's after the
Registration will automatically take place as soon as
and when the new domains become available to register (Circa 2001/2)
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-roots" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html