[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: [ga] Nomination Process

At 03:37 10.06.2001 -0400, L Gallegos wrote:
>I thoroughly disagree, Jeff.  IDNHC is individual domain name holders
>constituency.  An individual domain name holder is one person who
>holds a domain name.  To me that would indicate nothing further than a sole
>proprietorship or individual person who holds a registration would qualify
>for membership in that SO.  Publicly held corporations would certainly
>not
>qualify, nor would the shareholders of those corporations.

query for borderlines:

if a family owns a domain, is it eligible for the IDNHC?
think "wendy-and-richard.org", or "alvestrand.no" (there are just 13
Alvestrands in Norway)

if so, does it have to be represented by one member of the family, or can
there be multiple members participating?

but.....this issue really belongs on the GA list devoted to DNSO
restructuring, since it has little to do with roots...

                    Harald