[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] What keywords actually does

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> Anyone who sees the deep logic of when to give a name to RealNames here is
> welcome to explain...

What OS and browser were you using? I've noticed that typing, for example,
"Ford Explorer" into the address bar in IE 5.5 under Windows takes me to the
product page for Explorers on Ford's web site, but the same query under IE
5.0 for Macintosh generates an error message.

        -- Bret