[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] [Fwd: Fwd: nos voro illos que offendo]

Dear Kristy,
On 05:12 07/06/01, Kristy McKee said:
>So,
>should we stick our heads in the sand and let a group of folks we do not
>know and certainly do not trust make the decisions for us or should we
>open a communication forum to enable a pure collaborative structure to
>begin development?

This is what this forum is supposed to be.  But some try to close the
communication channel rather than to keep it open. So most of the people
you want to talk with are reluctant being bashed in here. BTW I thank you
for your distrust :-)

Jefsey