[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] Revised statement on RFC 2826

Following Stuart Lynn's heavy reliance on
RFC 2826, I have expanded and improved my commentary
on it. It is attached as a .pdf file. I intend to
include it in the Names Council briefing.
As before, it attempts to be reasonable, recognizing
areas of agreement but also showing that too much
weight is being placed on a document that simply
does not provide much help in making policy decisions.

iabcritique.pdf