[ga-roots]

Re: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to responseto response)

At 13:58 29.05.2001 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Harald, surely you jest.
>
>Are you saying that if ICANN doesn't recognize the existence
>of name conflicts they don't exist? This is the "bury the head in
>the sand" attitude that Peter de Blanc and I were trying to
>avoid by raising this issue.

PLEASE......

If ICANN does not allow conflicts between the names it has approved, it has
no conflicts between the names it has approved.
That is the ONLY thing I said about conflicts in the ICANN regime.
Is English really that difficult???????