[ga-roots]

Re[2]: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to response to response)

Hello Roeland,

One thing you missed.

If a law was passed making alternative roots illegal (Something I'm
not saying I agree with) it would be understood that current root and
the contractors who are trusted with operating it, would receive
exemption from antitrust and other relevant laws.

Your statement "AND NO LAW CAN BE PASSED TO PREVENT IT" is not
actually true.  There are no constitutional issues necessarily that
would be prevent it.

Best regards,
William X Walsh
mailto:william@userfriendly.com