[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] response to response to response

On 29 May 2001, at 0:40, Milton Mueller wrote:

> And that, my friend, is what I meant about "the
> behavior of the alternate root" people, a comment
> you completely misunderstood. I am aware that there
> are a lot of squabbles among them. Most of them are trying to work out
> conflicts, a few are not. Guess which ones are more successful? How many
> egistrations has Joe Baptista sold? Do you feel threatened by his
> operation?

FYI:  I think somewhere around 11,000 domain names I think, and the
registry will re-open after the testing is complete.  The initial
registrations were done via a beta.  They are still there and will be back
and live as soon as the revisions to the registration system are done.
This info is per a conversation some time ago.  The dot-god registry
website should be back very soon, according to Mr. Baptista.

Believe it or not, it was very popular. :)

I'm copying this to Joe in case my information is incorrect.

Leah