[ga-roots]

RE: [ga-roots] Community Roots or Red Herrings)

I have been considering your response. If you are really interested in
substantive discussion on this subject then I suggest that you drop this
tactic, along with the value-label, "rogue". It is counter-productive. Else,
I have to assume that you are here to poison the discussion.