[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Jeff Williams BCC

Hello Harald,

You are correct, Harald.  Jeff's messages to this list are attempted
to be delivered by the netcom mail servers (however, my mail server
bounces his mail as unwelcome, so I never actually see them unless
they are delivered by one of the mailing lists).

Since they aren't coming from the list (or I would see them) and I see
the reject messages in the maillog, he is clearly BCC'ing lists of
people when he posts.

Monday, May 14, 2001, 4:12:18 AM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> I see that Jeff Williams has started BCCing persons on the ga-roots list as
> he has done before on the GA list.

> I would like to know if people on this list who have not posted to the list
> are also getting his messages; he might be working from the list of posters
> to the list, or we might have a misconfiguration that allows him to see
> memberships.

> In the interest of letting him irritate people less, I would be happy if
> someone who is on this list, but who has NOT posted to it, can tell me
> whether he sees messages from Jeff Williams or not.

> Privately, for obvious reasons.

>                Harald Alvestrand

> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-roots@dnso.org list.