[ga-roots]

RE: Apology (Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots)

Harald,

I think you missed my point.  I was agreeing with you to the extent that
mere participation in an alt.root does not necessarily prove operational
viability.

My additional point is that participation in an alt.root should NOT be used
as a deterent to inclusion.  On the contrary, participation in an alt.root
can be a vaulable operational experience.

Gene...