[ga-roots]

RE: Apology (Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots)

Thank you, Harald.

I would also agree that *just* being in an alt.root should not confer
inclusion in the ICANN root.  However, an operational, proven TLD in an
alt.root should certainly be considered.  There are several (if not many)
TLDs that meet this criteria.

Gene...