[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Is this thing on?

On Wednesday, May 02, 2001 2:27 AM 9AEST), Kendall Dawson wrote:

> I'm just checking to see if this list is working yet.
> I haven't seen any mail come in and just wonder if there are any other
members?

Hi Kendall

If you have a look at the archives you will see a couple of postings.  One
is the suggested agenda and another is an issue that I've raised to start
the ball rolling.  See the relevant list from those below:

GA Specific Purposes Lists, setup on 30 April 2001

  1.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-ext/Arc00/, External Relationships
  2.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-int/Arc00/, Internal Processes
  3.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-sys/Arc00/, Systems
  4.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-roots/Arc00/, Competitive Roots
  5.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-tm/Arc00/, Trade Marks-IP
  6.. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-review/Arc00/, GA DNSO Review

I checked the records and found about 19 people subscribed to this list -
enough to start a conversation.  It's the May Day holiday in parts of Europe
and some people might only do their mail once a week or so.  A certain
amount of inertia must be expected and it might take a few days or more to
get moving.

Welcome to the list ;-)

Best regards
Patrick