[ga-nominations]

[ga-nominations] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF - Eric Dierker

All assembly members,

  The DNSO Secretariat has just posted and announcement that the
nominations for the NC Review Task Force are now open at:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/announce/Arc01/msg00068.html
Further information can be on this Task force can be reviewed
at:http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2001.DNSO-GA-ReviewTF.html

  Therefore it gives me great pleasure and it is my honor to
nominate Eric Dierker.

  I believe that Eric possesses the understanding of the need for such
a review as well as anyone.  He also has a great understanding of the
many issues that the NC faces as well as the track record of the NC
to date.  He seems to IMHO have a good grasp of much of the history
of the DNSO NC as well as is actively involved in the Registry business
with the up and coming launching of the .VN ccTLD.
Although he has a provocative style, he is graceful in
his execution of his style that is thought provoking and
therefore provides for a thought provoking aura that
should be helpful and useful for this Task Force.  Therefore I
believe that he would make an excellent candidate for this
position and I hope that he will accept this nomination.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827