[ga-nominations]

[ga-nominations] Nomination of Milton Mueller

To: GA-nominations
with CC to the GA

   1a. Full name of the nominee: Dr Milton Mueller
   1b. E-mail address of the nominee: mueller@syr.edu
   2a. Full name of the nominator: Mikael Pawlo
   2b. E-mail address of the nominator: mikael@pawlo.com
   2c. Type of GA membership: GA
       (GA-ga subscriber, GA-announce subscriber,
        GA-voting registry, Working Group subscriber,
        or DNSO Constituency member)

Why I nominate Mr Mueller:
Dr Milton Mueller is Associate Professor and directs the Graduate Program
in Telecommunications and Network Management at the Syracuse University
School of Information Studies, Syracuse. Dr Mueller is a well-known
scholar with high integrity and an extensive production of academic work
on Internet regulation. Dr Mueller maintains a critical approach, which is
of essence when trying to re-establish the GA. Further, I think Dr
Mueller, through his academic leadership, would provide the GA with new
standards when it comes to discussions on policy making on the GA
mailinglists.

For more information on Dr Mueller, please visit Dr Muellers website:
http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/

Dr Mueller has not accepted this nomination and to not know about this
nomination before this submission.

Best regards,

Mikael Pawlo
GA subscriber